Friday, October 9, 2009

Welcome...To Crestfallen

This is going to be the counterpart to my weekly radio show on www.brutalexistenceradio.com. It is called Crestfallen and is on every Friday from 7PM til Midnite EST. I play doom, sludge and stoner rock. I focus heavily on Traditional Doom but with 5 hours there is plenty of time to represent all styles. I loosely plan the show out each week but am happy to take requests either in advance or in real time and am happy to rearrange the playlist so that the listener gets the full experience. After all, I'm here to play the music for you. We have a chat room that runs all the time for all the shows. You can access it at chat.brutalexistenceradio.com or if you use an external irc client (there are several free ones available) you can join us on the server irc.rizon.net in #brutalexistenceradio.
You can find my myspace at myspace.com/crestfallenradio if you'd like to add yourself as a friend.
I'll also be posting reviews, random ramblings, show announcements, etc here as well. As long as it is Doom related it goes. Enjoy and welcome again to Crestfallen.

No comments:

Post a Comment